Join our THE FUTURE x 10 campaign today and be a part of the future of More Art!
THE FUTURE x 10 is about showing how collective power can shape the future!
Join More Art’s THE FUTURE x 10 campaign between June 2-12, and become part of a network of people who believe that art can empower all of us, and should be free, open, and accessible. Our goal is to raise $10,000 in 10 days through small donations of $10 and up to support More Art’s future as we kick-off and celebrate a major public art project with artist Fred Wilson, launch our new website and graphic identity, and help build support for our upcoming public art programs and Engaging Artist Fellowship and Residency.
More Art. More Agency. More Action.
Donate a one-time gift via the above button, or alternatively, join More Art’s Inner Circle below.
Inner Circle Giving
More Art is committed to supporting collaborations between professional artists and communities to create public art and programming that inspire social justice. We want to invite you to share in our vision of creating socially-engaged collaborations.
We have developed various levels of support and welcome you to join More Art’s Inner Circle. Each support level makes a significant impact on what we are able to do as an organization. At every level, we are able to offer exclusive access to More Art’s programming as a way of inviting you to be more engaged. Whether it is recurring monthly support or a one-time donation, every single one of our supporters is an integral part of the More Art community.
If you believe, as we do, that public art can foster empathy and understanding, can open lines of discussion and inquiry, and can translate and amplify the voices of those who feel unheard or invisible, join the More Art community! Please see below for details on how you can give.
Note: Each successive level of support includes the benefits and access privileges of the one before it. Each recurring monthly support level entails a commitment of 1-year.
More Art Inner Circle support levels
– Personal invitations to all More Art commissions, opening receptions, and related events
– Early access to purchase More Art Gala tickets
– Membership recognition on our website
– Exclusive access to Engaging Artists Fellowship calendar and year-long invitations to attend workshops, studio visits, and private events
– A complimentary copy of our book More Art in the Public Eye.
– Invitations for you and a guest to attend a studio visit with a More Art commissioned artist
– One complimentary ticket to attend a bi-annual cocktail reception hosted by More Art’s Gala Committee
– Exclusive access to More Art’s network and arts community by way of our specialized newsletter, More Art Now
More Art Now is an insider take on art events around New York City and the globe, featuring access to More Art’s personal events calendar as well as a curated roster of art-related recommendations in the New York City area.
– Invitations for you and a guest to attend one (1) salon-style dinner, At the Table: Dinner + Art, an intimate and stimulating dinner series featuring conversation with a commissioned More Art artist
At the Table: Dinner + Art is a seasonal, salon-syle dinner series that grants our Collaborators and Stakeholders an opportunity to share dinner and conversation with friends of More Art as well as artists and curators. The evenings are designed to be intimate and relaxed gatherings, hosted in the home of a More Art community member, and limited to 8-14 guests per dinner. As our guest, you are encouraged to add your voice to the current conversation on socially-engaged art practice and help shape the future landscape of public art.
– 25% discount on one limited edition work by a More Art artist
– Year-long invitations for you and a guest to choose two (2) At the Table: Dinner + Art salon-style dinners to attend (see above)
– One complimentary ticket to the bi-annual More Art Gala seated dinner
– 50% discount on one limited edition work by a More Art artist
patron: one-time donation of $6,000
– Sponsorship of one Engaging Artist’s Fellow dedicated in your name for one full year
benefactor: one-time donation of $10,000
– Sponsorship of the Engaging Artist’s Resident and subsequent award dedicated in your name for one full year
– Invitation to co-curate a dinner as part of At the Table: Dinner + Art salon-style dinner series featuring commissioned More Art artists
one-time or recurring donation of your choice.
get more art.
More Art produces limited edition works by renowned artists at a reasonable price in line with making art more accessible. Any contribution valued at the cost of the edition or higher will support the organization and its mission.
Enhancement of corporate image by taking a more active role in the Arts. Create a unique opportunity that will bring visibility to your brand that links to the vital cultural life of New York City.
there are several other ways you can contribute.
In order to avoid any third-party charges, the best way is to mail a check or money order. That way, you ensure that 100% of your contribution will go to support More Art programs. Please send your check or money order payable to More Art to:
Mail a check or money order:
71 Nassau Street, Suite 13A
New York NY 10038
Some companies will match employees’ charitable contributions, doubling, even tripling your donation. Check your company’s personnel office to determine if your employer has a matching gift program and obtain a matching gift form to include with your gift to More Art.
more ways to donate.
More Art also excepts donations in the form of stocks & securities. If you are interested in learning more about these options or to wire transfer your donation, please email: email@example.com
More Art is a registered 501(c)(3) charitable organization. All contributions are tax- deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
Visit AmazonSmile and select MORE ART, INC as the charitable organization you would like to donate to during your next Amazon purchase. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.